4CYTE™ Equine is a revolutionary complete joint support supplement for the equine industry targeting all key areas of joint function.
4CYTE™ has been scientifically developed for advanced joint support in horses.
With the launch of 4CYTE™ Equine with Epiitalis® there is now an oral joint supplement that is backed by product specific world-class research.
4CYTE™ Equine is a unique blend of Epiitalis®, New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel (Perna Canaliculas), Abalone (Haliotis Iris) and Marine cartilage. The synergistic blend of key compounds obtains maximum effectiveness such that the ingredient combination is more potent than each ingredient on its own. These active ingredients are of a human grade, blended to a specific ratio and manufactured to meet a strict pharmaceutical standard.
4CYTE™ Equine contains the full complement of the naturally forming glycosaminoglycan’s (including Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Keratin, Dermaten and Heparin) necessary for the health of the synovial fluid and cartilage matrix.
Epiitalis® is a patented plant extract with unique properties designed to help stimulate cartilage cells (chondrocytes) in the joints. Research has also shown the FFA (free fatty acids) help decrease factors responsible for poor joint health.
4CYTE™ Equine has been scientifically developed and seen in research to work proactively in restoring the matrix of cartilage and overall joint health. Scientific research has demonstrated that the prophylactic use of 4CYTE™ may assist in the joints ability to function under stress or as an adjunct pre or post operatively.
When to use 4CYTE™ Equine
- Complementary feed to address symptoms such as stiffness or a lack of willingness to perform.
- Support in conjunction with other treatments
- Support for healing after a joint injury or surgery
- Preventatively to promote healthy joints in high performance horses
- comes in convenient granules
- given once daily with food
- can be taken with other medications and supplements – no known contraindications or side effects even with long term use.
- does not contain any banned substances under current FEI Regulations so can be taken prior to and during competition
- not recommended during pregnancy or lactation (not tested)
- not to be given to animals with an allergy to seafood
If your horse is showing signs that suggest cartilage health is compromised then I highly recommend 4Cyte Epiitalis Forte. It can also be used prophylactically to help prevent cartilage deterioration.
If considering use in young stock for healthy joint development then I would highly recommend using OsteoEquine in conjunction as healthy cartilage requires a healthy bone foundation.